The Gridworx cladding system is divided into four primary mounting configurations. Though each system is uniquely suited for it’s cladding material, they share many common components that can be utilized together to achieve a variety of unique architectural design aspects.
- An Open Joint rainscreen safely moderates pressure differences by allowing outside air to enter the pressure equalization chamber (PEC) behind the face of cladding. Open ventilation allows water and condensation to freely escape and evaporate from within the wall cavity.
- A Sealed Joint rainscreen is the traditional, straightforward strategy of rain control. Sealed joints form a watertight envelope around the building structure that significantly reduces water from entering the cavity. Weep holes within the Gridworx anchor and at the base of the wall allow excess moisture that penetrates the envelope to escape.
- Starter J Course Anchor (12ft) in length. Used at the base of floor lines and above windows and doors.
- Intermediate T Anchor (12ft in Length). Used in the central field course.
- Top Course J Anchor (12ft length). Used at the top panel course and below windows and other architectural features.
- L-Brackets. The Gridworx proprietary method of engaging the panel with the anchor. Allows for the nonsequential removal and installation of panel. Available in 1/4", 3/8”, 1/2" and 3/4" joints.
- Thermally broken adjustable girt system. Designed to house exterior installation and create an adjustable, thermally broken structural backup between the Gridworx anchor and the substrate
We want to work with you!
Please download our typical AutoCAD DWG Gridworx connection details to incorporate into your project. Our experienced full-service architectural team is available to assist with project specific design details, sizing cladding panels to comply with project specific ASCE data, product coordination and answering any questions you may have. Our primary goal is for your project to be a success.
We respect your privacy and ensure that all of your information is kept discrete and is used for GRIDWORX internal purposes only.